Our 9kg ABE Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguishers are the largest product of our ABE Fire Extinguisher range to handle A, B and E fire classes. They are ideal for industrial and commercial environments that are higher fire risks including factories, workshops, offices as well as earth moving and construction equipment. Its high-powered and quick capabilities are achieved by its superior design and powder content to deliver fast protection.
Our ABE extinguisher range is approved and certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1841.5.
Other sizes available are 1kg, 2.5kg, 4.5kg.
- Steel cylinder construction
- Powder coated with superior UV resistance to standard corrosive
- High quality brass coated valve
- Stainless Steel Handle Finish
- AS/NZ Certified
- Portable Use
- CLASS A (Ordinary combustibles including wood, paper, textiles and many plastics)
- CLASS B (Flammable Liquid such as a gasoline, petroleum greases, oil-based paints)
- CLASS E (Energised electrical equipment such as computers, servers and motors)
Best Use For:
- Industrial units
What is included:
- 9KG ABE Fire Extinguisher
- 1 Wall Bracket
- 1 Maintenance/Service Tag
- 1 Security Seal Tie
CERTIFIED AND APPROVED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AS/NZ 1841.5
ABE Dry Chemical Powder
Fire Factory Australia
|Dimensions W x H||
185mm x 600mm
|Cylinder Pressure Test||
|Periodic Test Pressure||
Powder Coated Red
ABE Dry Chemical fire extinguishers are incredibly versatile and are effective in treating class A, B and E fires. Dry chemical extinguishers can arrest fires quickly by using a retardant that flows easily from the tank and melts over the flames.